Submit to the Blog
Are you a gifted writer with a heart for sharing Christ with young girls? Do you have advice, encouragement, personal testimony, or tutorial you'd like to share?
We are now accepting submissions from authors and artists all over the world, and we'd love to feature your work provided the content adheres to our guidelines.
Delight is a community of young Christian women who strive to glorify our Heavenly Father through the creative arts and Biblical lifestyles. Therefore, all submissions will be reviewed and approved by our team of leaders to ensure that the content is in line with our core values, and that it edifies, enriches, and encourages our readers to thrive in their walk with Christ. You can read our full statement of faith below.
Examples of topics we're looking for include: encouragement, godly relationships, personal struggles and what the Scriptures say about them, creative entrepreneur advice, glorifying God with our businesses, and tutorials on our six intensive groups: photography, graphic arts, fashion and design, culinary arts, worship, and writing.
* In Jesus Christ, God’s only son. (John 14:6)
* That the Bible is God’s flawless and perfect Word and that it is exciting and life-giving (Proverbs 30:5; II Timothy 3:16)
* In being real, raw, relevant while applying the truths of God’s timeless Word.
* We are saved by GRACE and grace alone---there is nothing we can do on our own to earn salvation. (Ephesians 2:8&9)
* In living life intentionally, on purpose, to bring Him glory.
* Our manner and the way we live should be worthy of the gospel of Christ. (Phil 1:27)
* Our Heavenly Father is everlasting, never failing, our Delight and our Redeemer.
* God has amazing and incredible plans for each individual girl’s life. (Ephesians 3:20)
* Each girl has been given strengths and talents that God will use for His glory and will use these gifts to serve others. (2 Timothy 2:21; Romans 12:3-6)
* In pursuing joy in Christ, so intently that it can’t be shaken by any earthly pain or competed with by any earthly pleasure. (Psalm 16:11)
* In being women who are increasingly saturating minds, hearts and soul in the WORD OF GOD. (Romans 12:2)
* In praying earnestly in faith and continually for God’s purposes to unfold in and through our lives. (I Thessalonians 5:17; James 5:16)
* In fighting all known sin in our lives. (Hebrews 12:1-2)
* In setting our hope in the triumph in the sovereignty of God’s goodness. (Romans 8:28
* In joining with community intentionally loving one another. (I John 4:7)
* In proactively sharing the Gospel with people that God places in your life. (I Peter 3:15)
* Life is hard. . .and without an eternal focus and seeing the big picture, it is impossible to have true hope and joy! (Colossians 3:2)