• hosted 1 retreat and 4 workshops
• 72 attendees at a 2019 workshop or retreat
• held teen girls nights & community events locally
• hosted four interns for a month long internship
• the official launch of our new program, Only 7 Seconds
• released of Volume 4 of the Delight & Be magazine
• 1st goal: Annual Nonprofit Insurance - $3,750
• 2nd goal: Annual Operating Costs - $3,000
• 3rd goal: Delight House Repairs & Updates - $2,000
• 4th goal: Hosting a 2020 Workshop - $3,000
Throughout the next 12 days, we are asking YOU to support Delight & Be, both in prayer and financially as we head into 2020.
At every retreat, workshop, and local Monday nights at the Delight House, we hear story after story that breaks our hearts. Whether it is a struggle with anxiety and depression, shame, the aftermath of rape, porn addiction, suicide, or eating disorders- young women today need our love and support.
• 1 in 3 young women are sexually abused by the age of 18
• Eating disorders affect over 10 million women in the United States
• 1 in 4 young women engage in self harm
• Anxiety disorders affect one in three teens
• Teens spend an average of 9 hours a day on electronic devices
• 80% of young women have viewed porn by the age of 20
• 20% of girls have sent a sext by the time they are 16
• Average age of porn exposure for a female is the age of 14
• 50% of young women have been the victims of bullying or cyberbullying
Join us in making an impact!
The Delight House is a sacred place where women come together to cultivate community, strengthen relationships, and dig deeper into the Word. For those of you who own or rent a house, you know the reality of monthly bills. Mortgage is real. Electrical bills are real. Internet bills are real. Property taxes are REAL. Insurance is real. And the Delight House has monthly expenses that are very real. This home wouldn’t exist without the help our Project 80/25 supporters. Project 80/25 was developed with the premise that if 80 people give $25 a month our monthly expenses would be covered which includes rent, electrical, internet, property taxes, insurance, etc.
Monthly Rent: $1350
Property Taxes: $125
Non-Profit Insurance: $315
Electrical & Gas: $180
Operating Costs: $300
Total Monthly Costs: $2,500
You can make a one-time gift at any time, right here.
Finances are the number one thing that holds young girls back from attending a Delight workshop or retreat. You can make a direct difference by helping us provide scholarships.